Everyday we have much to be thankful for. We honestly wouldn't have been able to do several significant things including paying for the enormous cost of medical insurance, Disney World through Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the curve balls that are thrown in.
Lexxi & Kara have graciously organized this fundraiser for our family. They are incorporating it into their DECA marketing project for school and our both seniors at Lees Summit North High School. Out of all the other things they could have done they choose our family. It all was because my mother (Mike) had put a flyer out early summer for a fundraiser they held in Lees Summit, MO and they happened to come across on their vehicle. It was a wonderful event and we want to say THANK YOU!!!
Thank you to Joyce and Charles Gould & Hazel Kinder for putting on a small concert and live auction for Brisan and Parker on July 24, 2010!
Thank you to Northland Auto Body in Parkville, MO & Darla for having a benefit car wash for Brisan and Parker! Just as important, thank you to everyone that helped and came out to support Brisan and Parker!
Thank you to Stacey Mudd Perry and to all of everyone that showed up to the event! Again we must say that we are truly grateful!
The Texas Hold'Em Poker Tourney for Brisan and Parker went well! We want to thank everyone who participated! We especially thank Mike and Jenna Garcia, Michael Saunders, Janelle Huffman, and Susan Perry for helping arrange this event. They are to credit with this event coming to life!
Stayed tuned, we will list the top ten winners of prizes soon.
We have much to be thankful for! Brisan and Parker both received a Make-A-Wish. Brisan's wish was to go “see Mickey”/ Disney World. Parker's, well what could top Disney world? It was decided that a “safe play/therapy room” in our basement made sense. It was a group effort to get this completed with help of many friends. View Pictures here
Thank You Tanya Alvarez, owner of Blink Ads, Inc!!!!
Running For A Cause
Tanya was very instrumental this year in helping raise money for Brisan and Parker towards their future insurance deductibles. In August 2009 she participated in the Timberman Ironman 70.3 in Lake Winnispesauke, New Hampshire. That included a 1.2 swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.1 run! We as a family are very thankful and will not be able to thank her enough!
We also would like to say thank you for all the generous people who donated! To view who donated Click Here.
Thank you to everyone that participated, sponsored, and gave their support for the Charity Bowl-A-Thon on Tuesday, March 31, 2009!
- All 55 Employees of Market Leverage!
- Missy Ward
- Tim Jones
- Tim and Deb Schroeder
- Syed Balkhis
- Jeremiah Coooper
- Drew Bennett
- New Urban Title & Escrow – Jon Bettner
- Mid-Florida Hematology and Oncology – Sean Jordan
- Jeremiah Cooper
- Sal Guarino – Market Leverage
- Affiliate Summit – Shawn Collins and Missy Ward
- The Pierogi Guys – Lawrence, KS
- BenSpark.com – Drew Bennett – 4 Photo-a-day calendars and BenSpark Hats
- BarrelandBrew.com – Wine Gift Basket
- JohnChow.com – Web Site/ Product Review
- Shoemoney.com – Signed Swag
- JimKukral.com – 1 Hr Consulting Time
- MissyWard.com – 1 Hr Consulting Time
- IZEA.com – Swag Box
- UniqueBlogDesigns.com & AffiliateTheme.net – 1 Affiliate Theme
- Subway – Lake Mary, FL – 8 Free Subs
- Starbucks – Lake Mary, FL – Gift Basket
- TrackShack.com – Gift Bag
- Wine Styles – Wine Tasting For 10
We appreciate you spreading the word!